Seeking Union and Seeking Connection - honoring our ancestors - building resilience, ancestor ritual, ACE, Addiction as Attachment Disorder, what are we devoted to? How do we practice our devotion? Returning to traditional rituals or creating new ones.
- Prerecorded ‘lecture/teaching’ videos with topics coming up for review and discussion in our
- Live zoom sessions – Wednesdays 4-6 pm PST. You will be able to access the recordings of these if you are unable to attend live
- Live Book Discussion (not 12-step) – Thursdays 2 pm PST. Optional
- Live “On the Mat’ – Saturdays 7-8.20am PST
- Live 12 step recovery – Sundays 8 am PST all fellowships together, open meeting (no teaching just sharing). Optional
- and more